Friday, April 30, 2010

Austin City Limits 2010

Well 3-day passes for this year's ACL have come and gone, within two hours of release! With the release of the Lollapalooza lineup, I can only assume that ACL 2010 will look very similar. I am a little indifferent about some of the bands that I think will play, but I will probably make the investment and attend ACL for my third year in a row. Better news is that the actual lineup and release of single day tickets are released to the public on my birthday, May 18th. I haven't decided if I'm gonna try and go for a 3-day pass off eBay or craigslist, or buy three individual day passes, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. One huge deciding factor is who will be headlining the festival. Last year, Pearl Jam put on the best live set I have ever seen, and will be hard to beat. It has been rumored that Neil Young will be coming to Austin, and Soundgarden is reuniting at Lollapalooza, so there is a possibility that they will be coming to ACL as well. Either of those acts would definitely seal the deal and push me to fork up the dinero. Until then, all I can do is wait. posted is a video of Kings of Leon performing on Friday night of ACL 2009, with very special guest Eddie Vedder of Peal Jam! enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment